Do you enjoy drinking protein shakes or dairy products?
Do you want to find out if drinking a protein-rich dairy drink is good for you?
The Department of Nutritional Sciences at the University of Connecticut is seeking men and post-menopausal women to participate in an 8-week nutrition research study to investigate the effects of dairy lipids on blood cholesterol levels, inflammation levels, and gut bacteria composition. You will be compensated up to $250 for your time.
We are looking for men and post-menopausal women who are:
- Between 40 and 70 years of age
- Willing to consume study provided dairy products daily
- Willing to provide blood and stool samples throughout the study
- Meet other study inclusion criteria and do not fit any exclusion criteria
Benefits of participating:
- Free nutrient intake analysis from diet records, blood pressure values, and body composition analysis upon request.
To inquire about participating in the study contact:
- Christopher Blesso, Principal Investigator, 860-486-9049
- Email: email@example.com or
- Oliver Otoko, Graduate Assistant, 860-486-8755
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested and between 40-70 years of age, please check your eligibility via this SCREENING SURVEY.
This research study was approved by the UConn IRB, Protocol #H22-0161